Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My short film: DRAW

Well, I finally got it up and running. Thanks to some very nice people who heard me whimpering and pounding my head against the computer.

My short film, DRAW, is now online!

http://www.vimeo.com/user3488418

Now, this is my first thing ever to upload at vimeo, so give me a chance.

About the film: Done for a 24 hour film contest. Genre was given to me. My genre was: British Western. We had to use one prop: Bunny Ears. And, we had to have a line of dialogue incorporated. The line? "That's what she said."

The children are all my offspring except Bree, who is the girl in the vest. It was her first time acting and I think she did great.

The little one is my special needs 10 year old. I am extremely proud of him. Of all my kids. It was one of the best days of my life, not only to make a short film, but to spend the day bonding with my kiddos. Priceless. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment